The Cancellation Policies listed below apply to all reservations. Please know that US Ghost Adventures (Company) will always adhere to individual tour policies when applicable. All sales are final, with the following policies on refunds and changes.
Cancellations Made Within
6 days prior to departure Non-refundable
7-21 Days Prior to Departure Date 50% refundable
22 Days or more Prior to Departure Date 90% refundable
- We will not honor verbal remarks made by any representative or tour guide. Cancellation and reschedule requests must be made by the instructions herein.
- Please note that cancellation fees are calculated based on the date we receive your cancellation request form.
- Cancellation request forms may be found in our website FAQ page, under refund policy.
- If a tour is scheduled to depart within the next 6 days, we will not change a traveler’s departure date and will not offer a refund.
- Company reserves the right to reschedule guests on a case by case basis. Rebooking fee will apply.
- All cancellations must be made directly with Company, not with tour guides.
- In most cases, refunds will be processed within 3 business days after refund has been approved.
- Sales are final on all private tour reservations
Refunds will not be given for those who arrive late or cannot find the meeting location. It is the guest’s responsibility to arrive at the appointed place at the appointed time.
Rescheduling and Rebooking
Reschedule requests must be approved in advance and are subject to a $10 rebooking fee. We do not guarantee rescheduled tours. If a rescheduled tour does not happen, your rebooking fee is subject to a full refund, but not the original purchase price.
No guarantees are made on any equipment rented, including EMF detectors. We cannot control how EMF detectors respond to the environment and events. If the device stops working, you must notify your tour guide immediately and request a replacement. If no replacement is available, and you notified your tour guide that the device stopped working less than 30 minutes into your tour, we will grant a 50% refund. Refunds will be granted for equipment and souvenirs not received.
While dissatisfaction of tour does not warrant a refund, we will review all requests on a case by case basis.
Removal from Tour
While rare, there are instances where disruptive and intoxicated guests must be removed from the tour. Guests removed from the tour are not subject to a refund.
Refunds will not be granted for the difference in price of an extended tour for guests who ordered an extended tour and changed their mind before taking it.
How to Cancel a Reservation
We will process your cancellation/reschedule request within one to three business days. We will NOT acknowledge any verbal / over-the-phone request or voice mail. Verbally speaking with a customer service representative or tour guide without emailing a request will not guarantee that your cancellation has been processed or acknowledged. We will NOT accept email cancellations unless they have a complete, signed, and attached Cancellation Form.
- Cancellation must be made by filling out and signing the Cancellation Request Form. Please explain why you are requesting a cancellation. Please download the Cancellation Request Form here.
- Contact Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Any changes made to a reservation after successfully submitting the order online and 7 days before the tour departs for single day and 24 days before the tour departs will be subject to a minimum $10.00 Rebooking Fee (per change). Reservations will be confirmed within one to two business days. The following constitute as an amendment to a tour:
- Changing departure date
- Changing pick up time or location
- Changing tour
- Changing guest name
- Changing itinerary
- Removing / Replacing a guest
- Adding / Replacing a guest
- The $10.00 amendment fee is a minimum tour change fee. If you request multiple changes and/or request the adjustments at the last minute, additional fees may apply (in addition to the $10.00 amendment fee). Paying the $10.00 amendment fee does not guarantee a change can or will be made.
- To cancel a passenger from a reservation with promotions within seven days of the departure date, please refer to the “Pricing” tab of the product page for penalty fees. If the cancellation is beyond seven days of departure date, the $10.00 fee will be applied per booking.
Cancellation Request Form
Download Our Cancellation Request Form Here